PIC16f88 Datasheet – Download and save to your computer, laptop or gadget Pic16f88 microchip datasheet in PDF file format for free.
PIC16F87 or 88 is 18/20/28-Pin Enhanced Flash Microcontrollers with nanoWatt Technology.
The PIC16F87/88 belongs to the Mid-Range family of the PICmicro® devices. The Microchip Pic16f88 contain features that are new to the PIC16 product line:
• Low-power modes: RC_RUN allows the core and peripherals to be clocked from the INTRC, while SEC_RUN allows the core and peripherals to be clocked from the low-power Timer1.
• Internal RC oscillator with eight selectable frequencies, including 31.25 kHz, 125 kHz, 250 kHz, 500 kHz, 1 MHz, 2 MHz, 4 MHz and 8 MHz. The INTRC can be configured as a primary or secondary clock source.
• The Timer1 module current consumption has been greatly reduced from 20 µA (previous PIC16 devices) to 1.8 µA typical (32 kHz at 2V), which is ideal for real-time clock applications.
• Extended Watchdog Timer (WDT) that can have a programmable period from 1 ms to 268s. The WDT has its own 16-bit prescaler.
• Two-Speed Start-up: When the oscillator is configured for LP, XT or HS Oscillator mode, this feature will clock the device from the INTRC while the oscillator is warming up. This, in turn, will enable almost immediate code execution.
• Fail-Safe Clock Monitor: This feature will allow for PIC16f87 or 88 to continue operation if the primary or secondary clock source fails by switching over to the INTRC.
• The A/D module has a new register for PIC16 devices named ANSEL. This register allows easier configuration of analog or digital I/O pins.
• PIC16f87 or 88 have 16 I/O pins that are user configurable on a pin-to-pin basis. Some pins are multiplexed with other device functions. These functions include:
• External Interrupt
• Change on PORTB Interrupt
• Timer0 Clock Input
• Low-Power Timer1 Clock/Oscillator
• 10-bit, 7-channel A/D Converter (PIC16F88 only)
• Two Analog Comparators
• MCLR (RA5) can be configured as an input
search term :
16f88 datasheet pdf
16f88 datasheet microchip
16f88 datasheet español